[aklug] need an old computer

From: David M. Syzdek <david@syzdek.net>
Date: Tue Dec 28 2010 - 15:55:47 AKST

Hi guys,
I'm in a bind. I'm heading out of town for a few days and need remote
access to my home network. There is usually a laptop at home I could use,
but both my wife and I will be taking our laptops leaving me without a way
to ssh into the network. Does anyone have an old beater laying around that
I could buy or have? It does not have to be much, just enough to install a
minimal Linux distro, have at least one NIC, and be able to handle light SSH
traffic.

Thanks,
David Syzdek