[aklug] Re: yet another rant: ACS - 1 for 3, better than was expecting, actually

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 07 2010 - 00:43:32 AKST

I used to have ACS DSL. Had something similar to this. The installer (ACS, not me) had put a staple through the wire between the connection at the back of the house and my jack that I plugged the modem into. Worked OK for a while, then moisture got in there. First my connection got flaky, then went away. Took about 3 months so I didn't associate that at first.

--
Jim Gribbin
Linux user #179129