[aklug] Re: test

From: Bruce Hill <bruce@slackwarebox.com>
Date: Wed Nov 17 2010 - 14:19:49 AKST

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 09:56:22AM -0900, Jim Gribbin wrote:
> We were there. School had a function going on as well, so we might have been more difficult to find...
>
> Assuming you were at the correct building Hiland Tech High, we were in a classroom off the far East building. By far East, I mean the very last doors at the East end of the building (we've had people who wanted to come in the big main doors to the building and couldn't find us). They don't get you there.
>
> --
> Jim Gribbin

Isn't that always the way it is? This _Linux_ thing is pushed off back in
the storage closet or somewhere, because "they" don't understand it, and
in most instances, aren't willing to listen/read/learn about it.

--
May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering!
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the