[aklug] Re: test

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 17 2010 - 09:56:22 AKST

We were there. School had a function going on as well, so we might have been more difficult to find...

Assuming you were at the correct building Hiland Tech High, we were in a classroom off the far East building. By far East, I mean the very last doors at the East end of the building (we've had people who wanted to come in the big main doors to the building and couldn't find us). They don't get you there.

--
Jim Gribbin
Linux user #179129