[aklug] Re: PGP/GPG and attachments, yet again.

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Tue Nov 09 2010 - 15:20:17 AKST

There are some simple methods of keeping messages from being sent if you require GPG
encryption. This is mostly done via pre-processing scripts that the mail server would run
before attempting to deliver the message. There are quite a few entry points for this
sort of scripting and I believe a few products out there that restrict mail to valid
GPG/PGP/SMIME encrypted or signed messages. I bet you can require encryption on some of them.

- Shane