[aklug] Re: does job run after logout

From: Matt Grimm <matt.t.grimm@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 01 2010 - 13:21:21 AKDT

This is great, I had no idea screen was so customizable (I know, I know,
RTFM).
I started poking around for useful .screenrc settings and saw that the fine
folks at Ubuntu have a cool screen customization tool called byobu. Out of
the box, It gives you a concise picture of high-level system info. Just hit
F9 while in byobu to get a TUI for further tweaking:

http://blog.dustinkirkland.com/2009/01/ubuntu-jaunty-testing-screen-profiles.html
https://launchpad.net/byobu

It's not Ubuntu-specific, either, although you might have trouble finding it
in your distro's package repository. I built the latest version for RHEL 5
and it works nicely there.

m.
<http://www.scribd.com/doc/693612/my-screenrc-for-screen#>