[aklug] Re: Your favorite blogging software.

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 11:46:04 AKDT

I'll jump in on this one. I have to go with WordPress.
1. Easy to use
2. Lots of themes
3. Lots of plugins

Some people think blogs are all about personal info. Lots of websites
use blog software and there's no personal info. You can add any kind
of info you want.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

On Oct 25, 2010, at 10:56 AM, "Joshua J. Kugler" <joshua@eeinternet.com> wr=
ote: