[aklug] Re: PHP class?

From: Tim Gibney <timgibney76@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Oct 24 2010 - 21:31:29 AKDT

I am considering getting into PHP as well. I am setting up XAMP on my fedora
box VM as I type this. Java is great but I do not have the time to write a
very complicated server app for a few sites I want to create. I was thinking
about asking this LUG if anyone knew of any php user groups or mailing
lists. As some of the questions may not be Linux specific.
I do not think there are many php classes in Alaska that are instructor led.
I would not bother with an online one as there are many free tutorial and
other user groups on the web to learn from.