[aklug] Re: double-posting

From: Joshua J. Kugler <joshua@eeinternet.com>
Date: Thu Oct 21 2010 - 09:20:10 AKDT

On Thursday 21 October 2010, Greg Madden elucidated thus:
> So whats up with the double post guys , stop it, bad dog, bad dog :-)

On some lists, it's acceptable, even expected, on others, it's not.
Mailman has an option where it won't send you a list copy of you're in
the To: or CC: fields. But then of course, it doesn't filter properly
since the copy you get doesn't have "List-Id" in the headers. I don't
know if Ecartis has this option or not.

I don't mind getting two copies. One goes to my inbox, and one goes to
my AK LUG folder.

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com - Fairbanks, AK