[aklug] Re: windoze 7 sucks

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 19:32:39 AKDT

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010, James Tweet wrote:

> Windows may suck but at least it has GUIs for almost everything preinstalled. It
> seems like every time I try to change something new I need to open some config
> file in a text editor. If there is a GUI good luck finding it.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Being able to configure everything with
a text editor is a huge feature for me. Especially when the only access you
have to a server on the other side of the state is a 9600 baud serial
connection. Good luck using a GUI for that...

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die