[aklug] Re: Friday Linux - computers showing up are getting smaller

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Oct 16 2010 - 21:39:15 AKDT

Are you signed up on the list? Even though you CCd the list, I haven't
seen your question come up.

I don't know what Fielder & Damien are using for SSH clients. I don't
have a 'droid. Maybe they'll see this now and respond.

I may have misspoken anyway. It may be an iPhone that Damien has. Not
sure.

--
Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>