[aklug] Re: Friday Linux - computers showing up are getting smaller

From: Matt Grimm <matt.t.grimm@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 15 2010 - 22:44:02 AKDT

I just picked up an HTC Desire this afternoon and was wondering about an ssh
app for Android. What are you guys using?
On Oct 15, 2010 10:40 PM, "Jim Gribbin" <jimgribbin@gmail.com> wrote:

Not much happening tonight, but I have Damien and Fielder sitting here
SSHing into a server of Damien's using their Android based phones.

Fielder just figured out his phone has "vim", Damien's still looking ...

I feel over sized with my laptop now :-)

--
Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>