[aklug] Re: RedHat: overwritten /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth* files

From: adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Thu Oct 07 2010 - 10:27:16 AKDT

Not that I know of. Unless kudzu is running and autoconfiguring the
interfaces, nothing should really be touching those.

You can run system-config-network and see what it sees, and configure
things there, but nothing by default should clobber those values when
you reboot.

You could always chattr +i the files, so they can't get changed at all...

--
Adam