[aklug] Re: NetBSD on Cobalts

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Sep 11 2010 - 13:02:14 AKDT

>From what I've read, rc.local is the last thing run in the bootup stuff
and it goes through a whole list of stuff before "local" shows up in the
display. It even seems to have some network services up as I appear to
be able to ping the box. No, it won't let me log-in over the network.
That stuff must not be up yet.

Will have to try the buttons on the back and see if there's a
single-user option ... and hope single user mode gives me rlogin or
telnet or ssh.

In the meantime, would anyone happen to have a couple of 32 MB 3.3v EDO
simms lying about?

Jim G