[aklug] Re: Fwd: FriLinux - I'm here, where is everone?

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 16 2010 - 18:36:27 AKDT

The Friday Night Lab sessions were never intended to be a replacement
for a monthly "real" meetings with a formal presentation. They are just
an informal get together. We just haven't had the monthly meetings
lately.

I am going to say we haven't had the monthly meeting lately because Mike
got tired of doing all the organizing for those by himself. Lack of
participation on our part (mine as much as anyone's).

We were trying to do a more formal presentation once a month at the lab
sessions for a while. Petered out. If someone wants to put something
together though ....

--
Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>