[aklug] Re: GMAIL

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Mon Aug 02 2010 - 10:49:27 AKDT

Frankly, the way gmail does the tagging thing is a pain and where one puts
subfolders causes some grief.... additionally, mailing groups are not
reflected in perms groups for google docs, which makes things a further pain...
  but for what it is, it works reasonably well.
On 8/2/2010 10:36 AM, Piet van Weel wrote:
> Interesting that quite a few of ya'll are using it...
>
> How are ya'll handling the transition from folders to labels?
> Is there any good way to handle large amounts of filters/rules?
> How do you get around not being able to filter on special characters in
> the subject lines (Items such as Brackets)?
>
> Piet
>
> On 8/2/2010 6:43 AM, Piet van Weel wrote:
>> Hey guys...
>>
>> I've been evaluating Google Apps lately, since *everyone* is using it. ;)
>> If others are using. I'ld be interested in talking with you about it.
>>
>> Piet van Weel
>> ---------
>> with 'unsubscribe' in the message body.

-- Type: application/pkcs7-signature