[aklug] Re: EMR or OEMR

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jul 24 2010 - 13:48:01 AKDT

You'll probably have to go back through the list archives to find
mention of it, but some gave a presentation on on Open Source Medical
Records setup of some sort. I don't remember which package it was, but
he seemed pretty gung-ho on it. I couldn't even tell you for certain if
it is one of the ones you just mentioned, or an entirely different one.

Jim G