[aklug] Re: Google Evil? Was: Re: I'm an Android

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jul 24 2010 - 11:55:02 AKDT

I tend to agree with you. I'm not all that "for" any large corporation,
but as far as corporations go ...

I do see some potential privacy issues. Some say they see some potential
content ownership issues. I don't know for certain whether they are
right or wrong. I believe I see worse privacy issues with pretty much
every ISP out there than I do w/ Google. Ownership? I don't know that I
agree with the interpretations I've seen posted. I do try a keep it in
mind when I'm deciding what to, or not to, put on the cloud.

Jim G