[aklug] Re: Gui WYSIWYG web development tools

From: Tim Gibney <timgibney76@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 22 2010 - 10:42:42 AKDT

Thank you for all the thinks. I tried Amaya a long time ago I saw it in
screeshots for old KDE. I liked it.
My wife just reminded me I am partially colorblind anyway so I will have her
and you all take a look at it anyway before final publishing. LOL.

Now I need to write something simple and learn SQL. I am leaning towards
PostgreSQL since I may want to do statstical analysis for certain functions.
Can Mysql do them? I know PostgreSQL is more SQL correct but a pain in the
butt to setup and learn. Or am I wrong here?