[aklug] Re: Gui WYSIWYG web development tools

From: Tim Gibney <timgibney76@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 20 2010 - 20:23:27 AKDT

I saw at least 2 posts requiring candidates to have experience with
Dreamweaver. Sharepoint is the other big one with gui development but most
of the reasons for using is for integration with active directory, SQL
Server, and other MS ecosystem support.
Well it appears I may not have to time to work on my idea anyway as student
loans and other demands are going to require me to get a 2nd job.

I will try Komposer and see if it works. I can do HTML but CSS is where all
the rage is. Ajax is best hand coded and I agree, but I like visually
setting up the colors and other elements to make it pretty with a good
interface. Dreamweaver is used for people who love candy looking buttons for
their apps.