[aklug] Re: Google Crome

From: Thomas Plastino Martin <tenach@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 14 2010 - 00:48:53 AKDT

No problem! When I had first heard rumors about what Chrome collects, I did
some research and found Iron. There have been people who say that the
source code for Chrome (Chromium) doesn't do what Chrome does, but I have
not really looked too far that direction. I wasn't at a spot where I wanted
to compile it myself.
Thomas Plastino Martin
https://launchpad.net/~tenach
http://tenach.net