[aklug] Google Crome

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Tue Jul 13 2010 - 19:32:53 AKDT

I like fire fox but Crome is better. It works fine on ubuntu.

I've only used it for about a day so far. It's fast and it let me post
a YouTube video on facebook. I know most of you don't care about
facebook. However, firefox didn't work in this situation.

I'm also guessing Crome will work with HTML5 videos on YouTube.
Haven't tried it yet. I do know firefox won't play them. I tried.

I hate to say it but it looks like firefox is about to become old
school. Like "I remember when everyone used firefox". I'm sure there's
a downside to Crome but if it works where firefox fails people will
make the switch.

The Mozilla developers better do something quick if they want to stay
on top. Assuming they're still on top.

Sent from my iPhone