[aklug] Re: test

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 08 2010 - 20:46:40 AKDT

I agree. But before I started using gmail, whatever I posted to the list
got returned to me by the list and I saw it just like I saw everyone
else's.

When I first started to use gmail, I wasn't seeing my own posts to the
list anymore and I spent 2 or 3 days embarrassing myself with "test"
posts and canceling and re-singing up before Jon R figured out that I
must not be seeing what I was sending and said something. :-)

Jim G