[aklug] Re: high-jacked email accounts

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 02 2010 - 15:20:28 AKDT

Uh, I don't think you quite read my first post the way I intended.

They are not sending her emails. They have control of her Yahoo account
and are using it to send email to the people in her address book. The
headers are legitimate headers for her account.

Jim G

Update - They have set up a new yahoo email address w/ a reply address
one letter different from her normal email address identifying where to
wire money via Western Union.