[aklug] Re: Alaska peering

From: <mingdao@>
Date: Tue Jun 08 2010 - 19:30:50 AKDT

On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 03:02:46PM -0800, Arthur Corliss wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010, adam bultman wrote:
>
> > Woosh! : there goes your credibility.
> >
> > Here's a helpful flowchart:
> >
> > http://www.glaven.org/obama-flowchart.jpg
>
> BTW: your flow chart is patently false. The government does not check,
> it's up to the parties to properly vet their candidates. It's assumed that
> there are adequate penalties if they screw up to keep everyone honest. But
> there is no formal oversight for verification.
>
> One should note that's why not *one* of the many court cases have gone to
> discovery to prove citizenship. Almost every one has been thrown out on
> either "lack of standing to sue" or technicalities.
>
> This topic is political hot potatoe that no one wants to be associated with.
>
> --Arthur Corliss
> Live Free or Die

I'm assuming these are the same people who disregard the United States
Constitution in favor of the laws they pass? If there are not enough
honest Congressman (sorry for the oxymoron) to enforce any checks and
balances in regards the Constitution, I don't think they'd care which
idiot of which party is the resident.

--
May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering!
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the