[aklug] Re: clearwire in anchorage

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 07 2010 - 22:58:06 AKDT

Yeah, might have to look into it. It is "line-of-sight" wireless.
Looking at their coverage map, it looks like their main coverage is
Spenard (if I'm reading the map right).

If they don't have to many ports blocked, it might even be worth running
a bit of a server.

That "line-of-sight" thing could make it a little iffy though.

Jim G