[aklug] Re: internal domain name recommendation

From: Damien <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Sun Jun 06 2010 - 09:17:26 AKDT

This is not a Linux or windows problem. This is a DNS problem. How do
you access yourwebsite.com out on the net if your internal dns points
to a local server?

There might be an issue with .local domains. There is a configuration
service on Mac and Linux that uses it. Zero conf on the mac. I think...

Hope this info helps.

Sent from my iPhone