[aklug] Re: Illumination software creator

From: Damien <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 07:31:16 AKDT

Thanks for the programmers vew on this. Guess that means I should jump
in and learn the code. I need to learn some anyway.

I'm thinking php. I know it's got nothing to do with this but it's the
code i see th most.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 24, 2010, at 12:13 AM, Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us>