[aklug] Re: Jobs - AK?

From: Joshua J. Kugler <joshua@eeinternet.com>
Date: Tue Apr 20 2010 - 11:42:01 AKDT

The Anchorage craigslist always has job posts. And I would encourage
you to look at telecommuting jobs. That would give you even more
flexibility in your location. Telecommute developer jobs are fairly
common. Telecommute system admin jobs are less so, as they require the
company to have all their servers in a full-service data center like
Rackspace, but they do exist.

Hope that helps a little.

On Tuesday 20 April 2010, William Attwood elucidated thus:

--
Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer