[aklug] Jobs - AK?

From: William Attwood <wattwood@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 20 2010 - 11:33:46 AKDT

Hey guys--
  I've been between Alaska and Utah for a few years now, moved up and worked
for Rogers Software Development in Fairbanks for a few months, then made it
back to Utah. I'm putting feelers out to see if anyone is hiring now or
sometime in the next 6 months.

   I'm a Systems Administrator for both Server 2008 R2 and Linux (Redhat,
Ubuntu, Debian, etc) installs in data centers and local domain installs.
 I'm also a Software Engineer with OO principles primarily in PHP, Perl, and
some ColdFusion, C# and Java. I had a 6-month sting in Project Management
for 2 multi-national clients, too. I have 2 data centers I planned and
installed in Texas (N+1+1), a third in Salt Lake City, UT. I have
experience in middle management and nose-to-the-grinder development. I'm
good with customer service, and thrive with very little direction.

   If anyone is hiring developers, or systems administrators, let me know.
 I work for 2 companies now and own my own LLC where I have the University
of Utah's e-learning project and a Green Energy Engineering company in
Canada as another client.

   The reason I'm asking is that I have 5 nephews and 2 nieces in Alaska
that are growing up without me, so I'd like to make it back up there and be
with family. I can toss my resume over and provide killer references when
needed.

   I'm looking in Anchorage / Mat-Su. No relocation needed, I'll cover
everything to get back up there.

   Thanks, all.

--
Take care,