[aklug] Re: ACS wieless internet

From: Alan C. <alan@caruth.org>
Date: Fri Apr 02 2010 - 17:19:23 AKDT

Another option, which I've know some people using and played with a bit =
is to get Cradlepoint devices, which connect to a USB 3G card and turn =
it into a wifi hotspot. I don't own one myself, but the people I know =
with them really like the devices, plus - if you are in a hotel room or =
other location where you can only get good service near a window or in a =
particular spot it makes it easy to set the device up where needed, then =
just connect to the hotspot.

http://www.cradlepoint.com/

-Alan