[aklug] Re: What is germane to this list

From: Kevin Miller <atftb2@alaska.net>
Date: Thu Mar 11 2010 - 14:22:12 AKST

Marc Grober wrote:
> Since I received the note below I thought it worthwhile to inquire as to what is
> or is not germane to the list.

Speaking only for myself, I don't mind a little OT every now and then.
Especially if it's something that doesn't appear in the paper. It is
good practice to tag the subject with "OT:" however. If folks don't
want to read 'em, it's easy enough to ignore or even filter out
automagically.

Even though I'm down in Juneau, it's interesting to note what is
happening elsewhere on the FOSS front.

Also, I like the human aspects of lists. If I want just the technical
I'll buy an O'Reilly book. But hey, that's just me...

...Kevin

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska