[aklug] Re: group environment configuration?

From: Lee <lee@afabco.org>
Date: Thu Mar 11 2010 - 11:13:14 AKST

Yes, I find that I'm liking a lot of what Active Directory and GPO does (if not the
mechanisms they use to do things with). So the whining of the admins is justified.
And I'm now adding my voice to the chorus <g>.

/rant on
And despite the parroting of the msce, AD is -not- LDAP. AD -incorporates- LDAP. It
also incorporates Kerberos and a -lot- of other stuff.
/rant off