[aklug] Re: group environment configuration?

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Thu Mar 11 2010 - 10:44:06 AKST

Most of what I have explored or used is not free.... Tivoli,centrify,
tarantella, etc. But I think webmin can be put to good use with some
judicious scripting but is likely bigger project than you want-
likewise Yast. A web search of open Linux group policy manager results
in a lot of whining from MS admins about lack of MMC for Linux-lol-but
to some degree they are right ;)