[aklug] Re: An invitation: my new website, linuxprogrammingforums.com

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2010 - 22:54:02 AKST

As an old fart I have to agree with Arthur-what burns me is not that
perl is a scripting language, it's that their are bozos who argue it's
not a programming language at all-lol! But one could also
differentiate based on whether a language is interpreted or compiled-
though there are as many pitfalls there as with arguing something's
"just" a scripting language.

Do you put js in with perl and php. Will anyone care. tools is tools,
whether awk or that nasty Microsoft stuff ;) and the person seeking
help is not likely to make noise if in fact getting the help sought.....