[aklug] Re: An invitation: my new website, linuxprogrammingforums.com

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2010 - 22:34:11 AKST

I like tag oriented approach with some simple filters to auto-tag
things. This way each submission has multiple tags associated with
it.

For instance you could end up with one message that has several auto
tags like "python,perl,janet jackson" and one tag that was set by the
submitter titled "flame". Then you set up some common categories and
a tag cloud and you have a website that is designed by the content!

Just my two cents.. there are problems with this approach of course.

 - Shane