[aklug] Re: Ubuntu issues

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 19:48:53 AKST

Thanks.

Might get him to try Deborphan, clean and autoremove under current
circumstances. Not being a Debian/Ubuntu user, I wasn't familiar with
them. Could guess at what "clean" was, basically same as "yum clean" in
Fedora. Had to google the others.

What the heck is "Delocaliser"? I googled it and everything came up
Greek.

Jim G