[aklug] Re: aklug Digest V9 #27

From: Lee <lee@afabco.org>
Date: Tue Feb 16 2010 - 13:35:26 AKST

FWIW, I generally start with arstechnica's guides, and work from there.

http://arstechnica.com/hardware/guides/2009/10/ars-system-guide-october-2009-
edition.ars

Disregarding the shipping thing, I've had good luck with newegg, good luck with
provantage, fair luck with amazon, and poor luck with mwave.

Of course, YMMV and all concievable disclaimers apply.