[aklug] Re: Email is working

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Sat Feb 06 2010 - 21:55:49 AKST

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010, Damien Hull wrote:

> Well, I like the web interface but the trouble I had getting 6.0.4
> working makes me worried. Might be time to search for something new.
>
> I'll look at CommuniGate...

Zenoss definitely has an edge with the web interface, particularly with the
AJAX stuff. CommuniGate won't compete there. But it blows Zimbra away
when it comes to a platform that just runs and is low maintenance. It also
handles a much more complete messaging stack than Zimbra, including voice
comm.

Mind you, for personal use and for relays I'm still a sendmail bigot. I
don't personally care about web front-ends.

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die