[aklug] Re: Perl 5 OOP

From: Joshua J. Kugler <joshua@eeinternet.com>
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 16:07:17 AKST

On Wednesday 06 January 2010, Christopher Howard elucidated thus:
> Ha ha... you can't criticize Perl without getting a plug from a
> Python programmer. Maybe I'll give Python a try someday, if I am ever
> able to get over my strictophobia. (Fear of enforced whitespace.)

Heh...yeah, I'm a Python programmer, but I used Perl for 8+ years before
that, so it's not criticism without representation. :) Python fit my
brain so much better, and has been a joy to use.

Come to the lightside...you'll never regret it. :)

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x14EA086E