[aklug] Re: Linux users group meeting

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Tue Dec 22 2009 - 00:17:51 AKST

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009, Tim Gibney wrote:

> I was at the same building but saw only 1 or 2 parked cars near the entrance
> so I assumed no one was there. This is very different from my past LUG
> meetings in New York where several hundred people show up. lol
> Is there another meetup this Friday or should I wait for the following week
> due to the holidays?

Dude. Please tell me you're not comparing Alaska to freaking NY. There's
more people ride the subway in NYC every day then there is in the entire state
of Alaska. Methinks you need to scale your expectations accordingly.

Just be glad you're not in NY any more. There's a bright spot for you.
I'm certainly glad I left. ;-)

I don't know if the holidays are going to disrupt the schedule. I know I've
got to get to the next one before Greg tracks me down for those IRIX
discs...

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die