[aklug] Re: Linux users group meeting

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 23 2009 - 18:12:34 AKST

You need to remember, there are some 12x more people in the city of NY
than the entire state of AK. That's NY City proper, not the metropolitan
area.

Stan and I were talking about whether or not for this Friday. It will
probably depend on how many say on the list they will be there, seeing
how it's Christmas Day.

Jim