[aklug] Re: Puppy Linux 4.3.1 "Woof"

From: Robert Crowe <crowe.robert@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 12:22:32 AKST

Sounds good man-I do have some interest in this and I may actually have my
act together before then :) Peace brother, Bob
On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 7:50 PM, barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net> wrote:

> Quoting Robert Crowe <crowe.robert@gmail.com>:
>
> I would be up for this when I pass through in the spring...about the time
>> 5.0 comes out. Coincidence? Take care and Merry X-mas! Bob
>>
>> p.s. They have Puppeee for those brave souls who want to try something
>> different...
>>

> Keep me posted, and maybe we can put something together.
>

> Mike B.

ΨΦ! μ~πζ≈∞Ωא
"Listen to me! When you die in Alaska you die in real life!"
"Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet."
African Proverb
"When in charge, ponder. When in doubt, mumble. When in trouble, delegate."
I make chaos