[aklug] Linux certification

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Fri Nov 27 2009 - 13:21:46 AKST

I took a look at the Red Hat certification. Took the assessment test for the beginner class. This is suppose to be for people who don't have Unix experience. I got a score of 29 out of 40 something. Not good. I got a 0 on shell scripting.

Can some of you shell scripting gurus point me in the right direction? Maybe someone can do a short presentation. Simple things like "if then" statements get me confused.

I'll be searching for my bash book this weekend.

--
Ubuntu User
Open Source Evangelist