[aklug] mindtouch

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Thu Nov 05 2009 - 09:46:10 AKST

This is a web based collaboration tool. You can use it like a wiki but its way more then a wiki.
1. Pulls in data from external sources
2. Allows you to add extensions
3. You can write custom web applications using the built in scripts or php etc...
4. Upload files
5. Use it like a wiki if you want

This is like google wave only better. Well, I think its better. I think wave is over rated. So far I'm giving this two flippers way up. I would say more but you need to see it in action before you understand how cool this is.

http://mindtouch.com

--
Ubuntu User
Open Source Evangelist