[aklug] Re: AT&T femtocell service

From: Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net>
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 19:39:36 AKDT

From the FAQ:

Question:
Can I move my AT&T 3G MicroCell device and use it in another location?

Answer:
Yes, your device can be moved to another location provided it is
within the Wireless from AT&T authorized service area. A device move
requires an update to your location address in your AT&T 3G MicroCell
account profile for the device to function and for 911 purposes.
Please go to www.att.com/3GMicroCell and select "Manage Your AT&T 3G
MicroCell".

Question:
Can I grant access to my AT&T 3G MicroCell device to other people’s
phones?

Answer:
Yes. You may grant access to other AT&T 3G phone customers, up to a
total of 10 lines.

Question:
My broadband modem doesn’t have a spare port to connect my AT&T 3G
MicroCell device, what should I do?

Answer:
Connecting your AT&T 3G MicroCell™ device between your broadband modem
and PC or router requires just one port to your broadband modem.
Please refer to your Getting Started Guide for complete instructions.

Royce