[aklug] Re: Clonezilla

From: Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net>
Date: Mon Oct 12 2009 - 12:39:02 AKDT

Me too - great book, written simply enough for youngsters to enjoy as
well, lots of good geek ideas regardless of your political leanings.

After you've saved your TrueCrypt volume and distributed it via DNS
tunneling, Usenet, and your Mom's basement, make sure to back it up to
paper as well:

http://www.ollydbg.de/Paperbak/

;-)

Royce