[aklug] Re: Automatic unsubscribe?

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 29 2009 - 20:23:44 AKDT

I haven't heard of unsubscribe issues lately, but at one time if the
listserver got notified of email bounces, then it would unsubscribe you.

I'm under the impression this is kind of a standard thing with
listservers for when email address go away with canceled accounts and
such. Is it possible your mailserver was unreachable for period of time
around then?