[aklug] Re: Friday Nite update needed

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Fri Sep 25 2009 - 12:37:18 AKDT

I talked with ASD.. They said they have a guest WiFi network in that
building that can be used, I can create a Nebuchadnezzar from some
hardware I have if somebody can test the network for me tonight.
Please email me for specifics, I'd rather not log the information on the
list.

- Shane

barsalou wrote:
> Quoting Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>:
>
>> I haven't heard anything either. I hope we're having it tonight.
>>

> I sent a message last night...but for whatever reason, it didn't
> go....anyway, there is a Friday night tonight.
>
> Doug or Stan will be opening up and we will be in the "Fish bowl"
> where we used to hang out. The spot where the windows face the
> parking lot.
>
> Please try to meet Dr. Ginger Blackmon when you arrive, she will be
> there because the robotic club will be there.
>
> This will be an important first (re-)impression for us.
>
> I have a previous engagement and cannot make it tonight. Have fun!
>
> Mike B.

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: OpenPGP digital signature