[aklug] Re: Friday Nite update needed

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri Sep 25 2009 - 11:52:56 AKDT

Quoting Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>:

> I haven't heard anything either. I hope we're having it tonight.

I sent a message last night...but for whatever reason, it didn't
go....anyway, there is a Friday night tonight.

Doug or Stan will be opening up and we will be in the "Fish bowl"
where we used to hang out. The spot where the windows face the
parking lot.

Please try to meet Dr. Ginger Blackmon when you arrive, she will be
there because the robotic club will be there.

This will be an important first (re-)impression for us.

I have a previous engagement and cannot make it tonight. Have fun!

Mike B.